I can't Login

Christian verzachris at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 08:28:43 GMT 1999

I  have the 2.1 head branch SAMBA code in a Redhat 5.2 (2.0.36) box
in a domain called SAMBA,
and a Windows NT Server 4.0 BDC called CHRIS whit service pack 4 in a
domain called ADMIN.

There are these entry in my smb.conf file:
domain logon = yes
logon path = path
logon drive = path
logon home = path
logon script = path

I have create a machine account for  CHRIS whit the command
/usr/local/samba/bin/smbpasswd -a -m CHRIS$ and in /etc/passwd
. I also have created an accountadministrator in etc/passwd and
 whit smbpasswd.
Next I changed the domain in the network properties in the NT box and I
successfully join the domain.
After the Reboot it makes me logon locally and the message that an error

occured
during startup.
I went to the control panel and restart the Net logon service but it
says me that
there is not a  PDC for that domain .
Also If I go in the Server manager or in the User manager for domain it
says me
that the computer password was not correct.

What's my problem and how can I resolve it ?