still cannot join and validate the NT domain

isman isman at www.psz.utm.my
Mon Jun 28 15:22:49 GMT 1999

I've followed every steps in the domain-member.txt (in smb.conf)
including how to set up the machine account on the pdc(I'm running NT).

But in network neighbourhood I can see my samba server .

After I stop my samba daemons, This si what I get when I issued the
command smbpasswd -j netsecure -r nt (netsecure is our domain and nt is
our pdc)

>>modify_trust _password: can't resolv  address for Nt
>>{some time and date here}: change_trust_account_password:failed to
changed password for domain >>netsecure.

for your information the samba server and the PDC is situated in
different segmen.

need help!

kukulkan