FW: Problems after upgrade to 2.0.5a

Jeremy Allison jallison at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Wed Jul 28 17:42:06 GMT 1999

Richard Ferris wrote:

> After upgrading to the 2.0.5a IRIX binary I've found problems getting
> access to property settings on files and folders also I cannot rename any
> folders.  After right clicking and selecting properties the window greys out
> and pops up with an error "session was cancelled".  Also none of my users
> can login as an error stating that their user profile is unaccesableis
> displayed, yet I can
> browse the profile share fine.

I can't reproduce this at all. All these things work
fine for me on IRIX (6.5). Remember, all my Samba
changes are *developed* on IRIX so it's unlikely
these things don't work on IRIX (else it wouldn't
have been shipped :-).

Please share more information about the problems
with the list (not by direct email to me please !).

Cheers,

	Jeremy Allison,
	Samba Team.