Win95 PW Changing - ???

Hendrik den Hartog hendrik at pasadena.school.nz
Fri Jul 23 00:50:08 GMT 1999

Hello..

 Thanks for the support so far. We now have a usable SAMBA controlled
 Domain at our school.

 But, there is one other feature I'd like to have working as well.

 This list, and the archives all indicated that you *can* change
 PWs from a Windows95/98 client - but I can't!

  'Unable to change the password for Microsoft Networking because
   of the following error -  Incorrect Password'

 (and its not incorrect as typed in)

 Samba 2.0.3
 passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
 unix password sync = Yes
 passwd chat = *New*UNIX*password* %n\n *ReType*new*UNIX*password* %n\n

Cheers!
Hendrik

--
       Hendrik den Hartog:PASADENA INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL:Auckland-NZ
       hendrik at pasadena.school.nz <> http://www.pasadena.school.nz