Weird !

Panagiotis Malakoudis pmal at space.gr
Wed Jul 21 13:17:37 GMT 1999

Now I have other users not being able to loggin at all using their username
and password. I installed samba 2.0.5 and I use share level security.
For instance I have a user called asar and allthough I can loggin using his
account from my nt server he cannot because samba cannot recognise the
password. I tryied to loogin from his machine using my account but I got the
same result.
His network configuration is correct. He can actually see the public shared
directories but he cannot login to his home directory from a couple of PC in
his department.