Clarification

Hendrik den Hartog hendrik at pasadena.school.nz
Tue Jul 20 23:15:07 GMT 1999

On Wed 21 Jul, Giulio Orsero wrote:

> [SNIP]
> However if you put the roaming profiles not in the homedir, then
> net use x: /home won't do what you expect anymore, it'll map the
> profile share instead of the home dir; to workaround this you'll
> have to delete [homes] and create a custom homedir share.

 Right! This *is* what happenned - thats one of the main reasons I
 was lead to [incorrectly] believe that Profiles had to be in the
 HOME share.

 So now I need some help on the work-around, anybody have a
 work-around?

 Cheers!
 Hendrik

--
       Hendrik den Hartog:PASADENA INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL:Auckland-NZ
       hendrik at pasadena.school.nz <> http://www.pasadena.school.nz