Clarification

Dave J. Andruczyk dave at www.buffalostate.edu
Tue Jul 20 16:01:55 GMT 1999

>  Apologies for yet again returning to this list. Being a teacher,
>  I appreciate /and/ need technical help
>
>  For Profiles on Win95/98 - If I've understood this correctly, if using
>  roving profiles, these can only be stored in the users HOME directory,
>  and not in a seperate Profile share? Is this right?

Nope. I store them in seperate shares here.  According to the docs its
reccommended that they NOT be stored in a users homedir, as windows
occassionaly attempts to keep the connection open after logout, causeing
serious problems..

Dave J. Andruczyk
Instructional Support Associate
Department of Technology