One old, one new (rather long)

Lonnie J. Borntreger lonnie at borntreger.com
Fri Jul 16 14:54:57 GMT 1999

Woohoo!  It works!  That's two for two!

The strange thing is that the debug message at
passdb/passdb.c:pwdb_smb_map_names(288) still shows the nt id as 87996.
Don't quite understand that.

My hope that these two problems were the culprit for Win95 user/server
manager not working was unfounded, however.  They still "can't find the
PDC", and still think the Samba server is the BDC.

Oh well.  "Baby steps...."

Thanks,
Lonnie Borntreger