Yes or No

"Schäfer, Axel" a.schaefer at uwt.mb.uni-siegen.de
Thu Jul 15 11:44:21 GMT 1999

Well, as far as I know it is still impossible (if I am wrong, please tell
me!). Has something to do with the fact, that MS won't tell the world, how
the PDC and BDC is working and how they communicate ;( . They do a lot
communication and backup stuff. The folks programming Samba are doing a good
job, but "reverse engineering" on this subject is a very hard thing to do.

Axel