multiple valued workgroup definition

ics_pto ics_pto at geocities.com
Wed Jul 14 02:02:44 GMT 1999

Yes, it is treated as a string and I verified it by using NT's browser.  However,
could you point me to where in the source code this value is processed?   Thanks

It seems to me this is a bug and should be fixed.  Even though the string is
printable and viewable by nbtstat, but it is not recorganized as a valid NetBIOS
name.  Could it be  the space in the string? .

Steven