Changing file permissions from a NT box

Peter Wilke pwilke at mgm-edv.de
Tue Jul 13 13:08:19 GMT 1999

Hello,

for us it ist important to be able to change the unix file permissions
(mode) from a NT box. So far it is possible to make the permissions
visible (properties-->security-->permissions). I can change the
permissions and delete entries in the list but when I say OK and open
the permission window again, the old permissions appear again.What I
cannot do at all ist adding somebody. That would be nice when someone
wants to change the group of that file or directory.
Hope, somebody can help!

Peter Wilke