Head branch without encrypted passwords

David Krovich dkrovich at wvu.edu
Sun Jul 11 17:40:42 GMT 1999

	You can patch the registry to enable NT 4.0 w/ Service Pack 3
to talk to a plain text server.  (Which I have done)  Plus, plain text
passwords work fine with NT 4.0 w/ SP3 connecting to 2.0.4b, just not with
the HEAD branch.

David Krovich
West Virginia University
Manager/Information Systems
Computer Science & Electrical Engineering