Need help with domain groups.

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Fri Jul 2 01:26:12 GMT 1999

i think so.  try it! at some point, it will be an smb.conf option, with
this stuff as the default.

anyone want to implement this?  it will be really simple to do.  come on
:-) there's code to do line reading (lib/util_file.c) and there's
next_token() to do parsing of tokens using "\t,=" or whatever.

example code is in the groupname map stuff.  easy job!