Joining an NT Domain

tony mattke [tonhE] tonhe at purdue.edu
Thu Jul 1 14:04:58 GMT 1999

When i try to add our Linux box (Slackware Running Samba2.0.4)
to our NT Domain I get the following errors

linuxsrv:/home/tonhe# smbpasswd -j WARSAW
cli_net_auth2: Error NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED
cli_nt_setup_creds: auth2 challenge failed
modify_trust_password: unable to setup the PDC credentials to machine
BIOMETNT. Error was : NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED.
1999/07/01 09:04:13 : change_trust_account_password: Failed to change
password for domain WARSAW.
Unable to join domain WARSAW.
linuxsrv:/home/tonhe#

i already added the computer linuxsrv in server manager... any help would
be appreciated

 __
~/ony of Mattke