Big Plunge - NT Server Died, I installed latest Samba and

pat at patoche.org pat at patoche.org
Sat Jan 30 15:53:58 GMT 1999

On 29-Jan-99, Florian Laws took time to write :
> Perhaps I could write a NT command line utility for setting
> permissions that could be included in the SAMBA disstribution
> as my first try in helping the SAMBA team in writing such
> great software.
>
> Any documentation pointers anyone? In MSDN? Where so?
> Wishlist?

IMHO some Perl modules are providing access to permissions/etc... of NTFS
and allow to change it.

since Perl runs on Win32 plateforms...

you can also find a lot of command-line utilities for NT at :
http://www.loa.espci.fr/winnt

Just my two cents...

Patrick