problems copying large directory from NT 4.0 to samba server

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Wed Jan 27 03:14:55 GMT 1999

Jandeep S Kang wrote:

> Hi,
>  we have installed samba 2.0.0 under solaris. when we try
> to copy a large directory around 160MB to a folder on samba
> it stops in the middle with a message like "session
> cancelled". what is this? did anybody experience the same
> behaviour. i assume some setting is wrong in the smb.conf
> or is it something else??
> thanks.

You'll probably get a better response from the main
samba mailing list (samba at samba.org) the comp.protocols.smb
newsgroup.  This list is more concerned with Samba's PDC
support.

Hope this helps. I forwarding the message to the main list as well.
jerry
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )