NIS Development

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Jan 25 20:50:21 GMT 1999

Scott,

I developed a system to do (sort of) what you're looking for at our site;
it's at http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin/mchp.html (mchp stands for
meta-change password).  In addition, it enforces a separate, mail-only
password for our users so they can read mail from non-secure connections.
Let me know if it's helpful, at least as a starting point.

Best,
Andy Perrin