Anyone have experience with samba and TSE

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Thu Jan 21 15:46:52 GMT 1999

> Luke, I see you have been posting to the nt-dom mailing list again, will
> you have any time to look at this soon, it seems there are others out there
> who are trying to use samba like this...

abou the only way to deal with it properly and effectively is for me to
actually have TSE installed at work, to play with directly.  and i really
don't have much time myself to deal with samba-things at the mo, although
i will go and focus a couple of weeks at some point to fix some of the
more crippling bugs, soon.

alternatively if someone else is interested in committing significant
amounts of time and effort to solve this i will back them up with answers
to questions on the lists.

luke