Could the ones who got the message...

Jamie ffolliott jmeff at engsoc.queensu.ca
Wed Jan 20 20:23:30 GMT 1999

Jerry,

We're using NT4 Workstations, SP3, as the domain members.

No NT Server here anymore, but updating from 2.0 to 2.1prealpha would save
us a bit of trouble securing workstations ;)

Using Samba 2.0 as a PDC, we have to log in locally to fix registry ACL's in
regedt32, or use cacls.exe to set local file permissions if the NTWS is a
member of the domain.

Jamie