User Access Control

Abinoam Jr. abinoam at summer.com.br
Sat Jan 16 10:56:00 GMT 1999

I've read the recent FAQ that says samba doesn't have support to "User Access Control"
(it's when you try to share a directory at a windows desktop based on a list of users obtained from the server, isn't this)

So I got the HEAD branch at the CVS server and subscribed to this list.

So, when is the "Samba Team" planning to put the "User Access Control" working on, I'm very interested in it.

PS: Samba puts "Mr. B" to dance the samba out of the "Rio de Janeiro"'s Carnaval.

Abinoam P. Marques Junior =>+
Majordomo-Owner at summer.com.br
http://www.summer.com.br/~abinoam
Linux, C++->Java, (Unse||Se)curity