domain admin group, domain admin users

Chad Campbell Chad.Campbell at innovision.com
Fri Jan 15 15:00:21 GMT 1999

Are the "domain admin group" and "domain admin users" parameters still
used in 2.0?  We really need a way to give our users admin access to
their local machines, but placing groups or users into these parameters
doesn't seem to do anything.  We are using an "su" utility as a
workaround, but that has been problematic with some tasks.  I can't seem
to find any docs about the syntax of these parameters, so I have been
using the normal space separated format.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Chad

--
Chad Campbell
Software Engineer, Innovision Corporation
Chad.Campbell at innovision.com
(913)226-8700