Error code C000019B

Marcus Graf mg at graf.weinheim.de
Tue Jan 12 05:51:05 GMT 1999

Hi to all

> Matt Chapman:

> Just to be sure, you should try leaving the domain, removing & readding the
> workstation trust account, and then joining the domain again.

---
> Markus Koelle:

> Diese Fehlermeldung hatte ich auch schon des Öfteren. Es stimmt
> irgend etwas mit der MACHINE.SID nicht. Beim Update von beta4
> auf beta5 wurde anscheinend die Machine-SID von S-1-5-21-... auf
> S-1-5-33-... geändert.
>
> Mein Workaround:
> - alte MACHINE.SID umbenennen
> - smbd/nmbd neu starten --> neue MACHINE.SID wird angelegt
> - smbpasswd ws$ ---> Passwort (klein!): ws
> - Workstation ws neu in der Domäne anmelden
> ---> jetzt klappte wieder alles...

---

Thanks.

The machine is not here at my office. It will take untill the end of
the week to check this out. I'll keep you informed.

Ciao
  Marcus

* We build our computers the way we build our cities -- over
* time, without a plan, on top of ruins.
* (Ellen Ullman, "The dumbing-down of programming")