Ugggg. i give mercy..

Sean Mathews mathewss at mail.nutech.com
Tue Jan 12 00:38:12 GMT 1999

 Ok well i cant seem to get it going
if its not one thing its another..
during the cvs days of beta 1 things were fine
now even after i have fixedup the current cvs code
with various group database problems i am still
fairly convinced there are some serious backsteps
that have occured. A list of my current problems are
as follows and with these problems i cant even use
samba as a PDC so I am very concerned at this time
because i wonder who on this list is realy using
samba as a PDC with any success at all.

1. NT Servers 4.0 sp3 can not be connected to
 giving errors
  \\servername is not excessable
  The server service is not started.

2. I have servers all over my net that
 keep telling me via Messanger service telling me the following.