Error code C000019B

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Mon Jan 11 14:49:12 GMT 1999

Marcus Graf wrote:

> Maybe it's imortant: I've used the new 'username map '
> parameter to enable my users to login with their real names.
> But it looks to me like the username/pwd checks are
> already passed when this error occurs.

"username map" is not new.  Ha been around for a while.
The "domain group map", "local group map", and "domain
user map" are the new parameters in 2.1 prealpha.

What happens when you try without the username map.
Do you have a * entry in the username map?  That would
map anything knot explictly listed to some account
and would probably kill the workstation accounts.

Just a thought.

jerry
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )