need some help with getgroupent()

Sean Mathews mathewss at nutech.com
Sun Jan 10 19:42:18 GMT 1999

 Anyone know how
gpdb_ops->getgroupent(vp, mem, num_mem);
is assigned the pointer to its function?
inside of groupdb.c i cant figure out where the gpdb_ops
struct is assigned its pointers to it's functions? i have
greped the code base and cant find any assignment to
  groupdb_ops.getgroupent

please advise..
 I am trying to track down a bug in the LSA_LOOKUPSIDS call
to lookup a domain group its asking for a group with an rid of 200
and is unable to find it this rid was assigned to the workstation
in usermanager during an adding a user to a local group. somehow
ither the workstation was sent the wrong rid or samba is not able
to re search up that rid. Best as i can tell its a translation problem.
I am assuming that a group's rid is based upon the unix group id.
the id of the group i added was 2000 the workstation then when asked
to resolve this group asks the server for a rid of 200 i dont thing
that the fact that one is missing a 0 is of any relevance. but i need
to isolate the function getgroupent in the src so i can dig further.

 Regards
  Sean Mathews Nu Tech CTO

struct SoftwareProfessional {
  double salary;