trust account MACHINE$ should be in DOMAIN_GROUP_RID_USERS

Harald H Hannelius harald at penti.sit.fi
Fri Jan 8 14:40:55 GMT 1999

On Fri, 8 Jan 1999, Gerald Carter wrote:

> Harald H Hannelius wrote:
> Can you reproduce the core dumps?  I mean a given sets of
> steps that will cause this?

smbclient '\\WINNT-WKS\c$' -Udomainuser -Wdomain

screenshot: :)

this[/usr/src/cvs/samba/docs] # smbclient '\\arcwks2\c$' -Uharald -Wsamba
Password:
session setup failed: code 0

This is the same error I get when I try to have our slave server in
'security=domain' and connect to to it. I am writing a longish report,
that I will post to the list in some minutes. More info there..

thanks for your help.