fun with PDC logins

Allen Reese allen at driversoft.com
Thu Jan 7 22:32:38 GMT 1999

I have had this happen to me before...  What I did was smbpasswd -m trow$
then trow as the passwd.  where trow is the machine name.

Every once in a while one of our nt boxes, does that same thing.  Usually
it is right after reinstalling NT and setting it up to join.

Hope that Helps....

Allen Reese
Senior Software Engineer
Driversoft, Inc.