Baa Humbug..

Samba-Support samba at aquasoft.com.au
Wed Jan 6 22:03:13 GMT 1999

Sean,

Quite a while back we forked the code tree so that work on
the Samba Domain Control code could continue without breaking
the nearly ready to release code.

There are two code sets now:

	Nearly stable for release (2.0.0beta5): SAMBA_2_0 branch
	PDC Raw Development code (2.1.0devel): HEAD branch

When you download by CVS without specifying the branch you get
the HEAD branch. You must specify the SAMBA_2_0 branch if you
want the 2.0.0beta code.

So to obtain samba-2.0.0beta5 you need to use:

cvs -d :pserver:cvs at cvs.samba.org:/cvsroot co -r SAMBA_2_0 samba

Cheers,
John H Terpstra