Uggg i just updated from cvs today to get me current

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Wed Jan 6 19:16:05 GMT 1999

Sean Mathews wrote:

>  Ok so if my 2.0.0beta1 is what i was using had the map files
> working 'ok' not perfect but they worked should i stay there?
> or is 2.0.0beta5 going to be ok?

Couple of points

1.	If you want PDC functionality, use the CVS
	development head branch.  It may not always
	work but no PDC bugs will be fixed in 2.0

2.	2.0 does not use the "domain user map", "domain
	group map" or "local group map".  Rather it uses
	to obselete "domain admin users" and "domain
	admin group"

j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )