Question about User list

Allen Reese allen at driversoft.com
Mon Jan 4 21:28:49 GMT 1999

I have the same problem getting a User list from my samba server with
DAVE.  DAVE is an an SMB client for MacOS, by thursby software.
www.thursby.com

It displays a list of around 200 users, and they are all unknown user.  it
says it can't display the full user list, so only the first 200 will show.
This is with Dave 2.0 and 2.1.  Samba 2.0alpha - beta1.  I have tried
anything newer yet.

I will look into this deeper if anyone wants better more concise info.

This is just off the top of my head...

Allen Reese
Senior Software Engineer
Driversoft, Inc.