New problems with SAMBA 2.0.0 beta 5
mkoelle at gmx.de
Fri Jan 1 14:01:30 GMT 1999
I've some new problems with beta5:
- I can't no more login from NT4-SP3 in SAMBA-PDC
(same configuration like with beta4) -
no problem with beta4.
- nmbd/smbd is running
- samba-server is WINS-Server
- nmblookup -A netbios_of_ server
---> host unknown.
(with beta4 ---> well known)
- nmblookup -a netbiosname_of_client
---> well known
(--> beta4: well known)
- SAMBA-Server is in the Nethood of NT4-Client,
but I can't browse the shares
(--> Host not found).
- rejoining to the SAMBA-domain failed with
beta5 - with beta 4 it is no problem.
Any ideas ?
More information about the samba-ntdom