Downloading Profiles/Policies (slow connection)

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Sun Feb 28 23:57:35 GMT 1999

We only have a handful of accounts (6 users and 7 machines) and the slow connection
appeared on NT boxes when we went to an NT server for PDC with samba for file
service.

I attributted it to the delay in the NT server box (both the samba server and the
NT server are P5-166 boxes on a 10bt network).

Samba 2.0.0b5 (about to take the punge into 2.0.3 :-) and NT 4 SP4

Yan