Trust relationship between PDCs

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Sun Feb 28 13:11:45 GMT 1999

jvr-,

Anyone want to wager exactly when win2000 will come out and
exactly when people will migrate?  My guess is that there is
still a few years left in NT 4.  But I could be wrong?

>From the queries on this list, it still seems like people
want trust relationship functionality.  Without it, a Samba
domain is currently isolated (in a manner of speaking).

Your point is well taken though.

Cheers,
jerry

jan van rensburg wrote:

> hi,
> jerry/luke, isn't it a bit of a waste of time to try
> and implement trust relationships now? should the focus of
> effort not rather be on nt5/win2000 functionality? as far
> as i understand with nt5, trust relationships
> will become "obsolete".

                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )