my real problem is ntconfig.pol

EFT.Eric Devolder eric.devolder at eft.be
Fri Feb 26 14:22:22 GMT 1999

You are right! but here each developer has its own NT Box. Of course, they
need to be constantly logged with administrator right. And they work alone
on their machines.
But when I perform a NT logging, the user can no more have this local
administrator right, and I really don't know how to do it, as the user is
not defined on the local machine but on the Unix Box. However, when logged
as network user, the User manager tool is viewable only. (what we could
expect).

In your response, you say "right associated with an account". How can I
change this ? Is it in the policy editor ?
But then perhaps do I have to create special groups / users in the polices
in order to achieve this ?

This confuses me a lot ! Perhaps it's not a samba stright-forward related
issue, but if you can help me, or indicate me where I can find this info...

Thank you.