Installing NT BDC in a samba PDC domain?

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Thu Feb 25 04:00:30 GMT 1999

Palle Girgensohn wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to do a fresh installation of an NT server as a BDC in a
> domain controlled by a samba-2.0.2-release PDC.

PDC <-> BDC relationships are not implemented currently.
See NTDOM FAQ Q1.1 for what is there are what is not.

Hope this helps,
jerry
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )