NT WS in samba domain problem.

Michael S. Hulet hulet at ittc.ukans.edu
Wed Feb 24 14:56:18 GMT 1999

An easy way to see your network connections is from the MS dos prompt.
You can do a net use command which will show you which network connections
are established.  You can then type net use /delete drive_letter
net use /? will give you help.
Sometimes you get an IPC$ share connected from browsing,  which doesn't
show up in Disconnect Network Drive but net use will show it to you.

Michael Hulet
Network System Administrator
ITTC, University of Kansas