Wrong domain is not checked ?

Allen Reese allen at driversoft.com
Tue Feb 23 17:47:24 GMT 1999

One of the ways is to press ctrl-alt-esc.  This will bring up the task
manager.  there are a few other ways But I don't remember them.  I used to
work in a large network enviroment with all 95 stations, very strict
policies, and this was against NT Server, people there still got
command.com and other programs running.  ;)

Allen Reese
Senior Software Engineer
Driversoft, Inc.
allen at driversoft.com