setting "User cannot change password"

Bill Nugent whn at topelo.lopi.com
Sat Feb 20 02:37:20 GMT 1999

I haven't tried this yet but I came across this...

Run the policy editor poledit.exe (see Samba NT domain FAQ 5.1 for
directions on how to get it),  under File pull down menu, select Open
Registry, then double click on Local User, open up Windows NT System and
you'll see a check box for "Disable Change Password" - check it.

I'm sure there is a way to do it with regedt32.exe or some such but heck
if I know where in there it is!  :-)

Hope this helps!

	Bill