how to save win profiles only on server?

Colovic Igor cigor at EUnet.yu
Fri Feb 19 21:17:15 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro Miguel Frazao Fernandes Ferreira <pfrazao at ualg.pt>
To: Multiple recipients of list <samba-ntdom at samba.org>
Date: Friday, February 19, 1999 13:44
Subject: Re: how to save win profiles only on server?

> Probably there should be a registry key that you could simply modify,
>without the need for these policies stuff. I dont know which key. Maybe
>you will find these policies usefull for other purposes, but have some
>caution with some settings (you can get a lot of headaches with this
>thing).
> I am assuming your samba is a PDC. Hope this helps.

Yes it is posible. YOu do not have to create NTconfig.pol.
You have to select open registry from first menu.
Then under Local computer on the same location you can enagle Delete chached
Roaming profiles.
This will do the trick.

I hope this helps.

Colovic Igor                Linux Users Group of Yugoslavia
www.linux.org.yu
cigor at eunet.yu
DelphiPro at yahoo.com