trust account machine$ should be in DOMAIN_GROUP_RID_USERS

Matt Chapman m.chapman at student.unsw.edu.au
Thu Feb 18 04:17:13 GMT 1999

> how many accounts do you have?  i have a large-number-of-users bug to fix
> in SamrEnumDomUsers (or SamrQueryDisplayInfo).

I'm currently adding another few info levels to SamrQueryDisplayInfo (mainly
for Win95) so I will see what I can do in terms of making it more robust.

The trick is to only send as much data as we/the client (as specified in the
query) can cope with on each call, and return STATUS_MORE_ENTRIES. I'm also
going to make sure the buffer size is returned correctly; I suspect the
demarshalling stub doesn't actually check its validity and that causes a few
oopses.

    Matt

--
Matt Chapman