Roaming profiles not being updated

Dejan Ilic svedja at lysator.liu.se
Tue Feb 16 17:08:15 GMT 1999

I use a small shareware program called K9, from the maker of Tardis,
that runs as a NT-service and listens to standard NTP-broadcasts on
the network. Then I instruct my UNIX-server to broadcast the time thru
with the help of NTP-daemon that is included in many systems.

Solaris and Linux has it by default and it is called xntp and xntpd
there.

As you understand the load on the server is minimal, and xntp can sync
your local server with other servers, that maybe have a atomic clock
connected to it.

Dejan