Mac Dave 2.1 and Samba 2.0.0/2.1-pre-alpha don't communicate

Bill Nugent whn at topelo.lopi.com
Sat Feb 13 18:52:14 GMT 1999

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Sat, 13 Feb 1999 10:53:27 -0600
From:    Carl Ketterling <carl at thursby.com>
To:      "Bill Nugent" <whn at topelo.lopi.com>
Subject: Re: Mac Dave 2.1 and Samba 2.0.0/2.1-pre-alpha don't communicate

Bill,

I've included some information from our online support database related
to your situation.  I think this is all you need.

If you have further questions or comments, please let us know.

Sincerely,
Carl Ketterling

Samba 2.0:
DAVE v2.1 will work with Samba v2.0 if the filesystem flag on SAMBA is
not set to NTFS.  If your installation requires your filesystem flag to
be set to NTFS, please contact our customer support department for a test
version of DAVE Client.

On 2/12/99 8:15 PM, Bill Nugent <whn at topelo.lopi.com> wrote...

Carl Ketterling                                    carl at thursby.com
Customer Support Engineer                            (817) 478-5070
Thursby Software Systems, Inc.             <http://www.thursby.com>
- ---   Try our answer database at <http://support.thursby.com>   ---

------- End of Forwarded Message