Using-UsrMgr.exe/SvrMgr.exe-with-Samba howto anywhere?

Gabriele Carioli bilo at sslmit.unibo.it
Mon Feb 8 20:22:11 GMT 1999

Hi everybody

I've lurked through the old messages posted to this list, and I ve
seen some of them regarding the possibility of using Usrmgr.exe
to browse/change user profiles/passwords on a Samba server.
I'm using Samba 2.0.2 on RedHat Linux 5.2 (kernel 2.0.6).
Could anybody please address me to a document expaining
how to do it?

Thanks in advance.

P.S.
I'm not sure wether this is the right place to ask for my problem
or not. In the case it's not, please, accept my apologies