Problems with group relationships, part 2 "The Solution"

Christian E ce at atl.dk
Mon Feb 8 10:20:43 GMT 1999

Hi, all

Thanks a lot for your help..For a moment I was actually planning on
skipping my implementation of Samba in my company (shame on
me....should've known that a Unix prog. is far better than any Win.
prog.)...by killing the smbd process running with the users ID the group
relationship is re-read....In NT you actually have to log off and back
on in order for it to work, so this is much better...no doubt that Samba
is the future PDC and file-server here.... :-)

best regards
--

Christian Ejstrup, RF- Development Engineer
ATL Research A/S, Sofiendalsvej 85, DK-9200 Aalborg SV