nt groups

Chad Cunningham ccunning at math.ohio-state.edu
Fri Feb 5 03:28:35 GMT 1999

Sure, I did it on Solaris 2.7 on a Sparc Ultra5. I knew several people who were
trying to accomplish it at the time, so I put up a 5 minute guide at
http://socrates.mps.ohio-state.edu/~ccunning/samba.html. I used the 2.0 release.
If you have any problems, let me know. The process described on the page was
painless and quick for me.