Telneting and ftping to PDC

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Feb 2 21:20:56 GMT 1999

Turn off samba and try telnetting to the machine -- if it's still a
problem, it has to do with your linux setup and not samba.

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199