ntdomain groups

Bob Sass rls at rfc.comm.harris.com
Tue Feb 2 18:33:14 GMT 1999

Through trial and error AIX seems to top out at 32.

Is there a reasonable way to change this?  (or would that be a bad idea)

Just trying to understand the problem here.  Is there a reason it is 32?
Are we doing something wrong with our groups to have more than 32 or is it
just a who would ever have more than 32 groups?

Where is this in the code?

	Thanks

		Bob Sass