New CVS compile error

Rajeev Agrawala rajeeva at research.bell-labs.com
Thu Dec 30 18:55:35 GMT 1999

Thanks,

I can now compile the code without any problem. Now that there are so
many daemons, which daemons, I am required to run. I need to use samba
as print server for windows 98/NT boxes.

I tried running smbd/nmbd/lsarpcd/spoolssd/wkssvcd.

My 98 box can connect to the samba server but, NT keeps on compalining
about network name not found. However, in my log files I can see that
the NT box connected to the samba server and user login was accepted.

Thanks,

rajeev