Can't access Samba page

Roger D. roger at coconet.com
Tue Dec 28 15:48:10 GMT 1999

At Internet Architect we are looking to expand our learning and training
content into the LINUX/SAMBA area and would partner with content/source
providers.

We would be willing to place your content or other content provider pages,
provided it meets certain requirements (basically that the content be useful
to us, e-mail me for details), on our Internet University
ite( www.internet-university.com ) or Technical Help pages
 www.technicalhelpme.com ) at no cost to you or those who wish to access the
information.

We are currently on a low bandwidth T1 connection but, Internet Architect
(the host provider) will be moving to a new facility in January with a
dedicated UUNET T3 connection and mirrored servers.