Can't access Samba page

Alexej Kupin Alexej.Kupin at partner.bmw.de
Tue Dec 28 15:04:09 GMT 1999

Hi Donald, hello samba-people

the URL(http://computer.freepage.de/kupin/samba.html)
of my Samba-Page is a free-webspace provider server...

It seems to me, that this web-server is down
(may be temporary, may be because of the Y2K!)

Anyway it was working today in the morning(german time)
then I found that some of my directories(>5MB) has been
removed or dated to "01 Jan" and not accesable any more.

Well I wrote a SOS-letter to the provider,
and now they web-server is totally down!

I want to put my samba-page on an better location
(= without provider-frames!)

Last week over 400 Samba-users visited my page,
and I recieved very positive feedback...
May be someone from Samba-team will help me?

regards Alexej